Sidecars lend extra versatility and functionality to what would otherwise only be a solo or two-up means of transportation, plus they’re simply fun! Some sidecars ooze vintage charm, while others offer side-by-side seating or even complete protection from the elements. There are even sidecars for transporting wheelchairs.
Check out these Top 10 Sidecars and stop limiting your two-wheel adventures just to yourself.
- DMC Tomahawk SE – retro-cool with plush leather upholstery, easy-access cockpit, and full tonneau cover. What’s not to love?
- Champion Daytona – side-by-side comfort, plus a completely enclosed cockpit for total protection from the elements.
- Cozy Rocket – a Steib-replica standard featuring solid steel construction yet weighing less than 200 lbs.
- Velorex 562 – one of the most affordable rigs on the market with classic fiberglass lines.
- Seco SpaldingSide – flip-up design for easy entry and exit, Brembo disc brake, and a quick-disconnect system for the ultimate in versatility.
- Texas Ranger – a single-seat design that gives plenty of room for long-distance trips.
- Ural – sure they come with a bike already attached, but that’s part of the charm of this classic rig.
- Broadened Horizons – possibly the ideal set-up for the mobility impaired rider who still yearns for the open road.
- Liberty Sidecars – built to compliment Harley Big Twins, these hacks have classic lines that hearken back to the 1950s.
- Motorvation Formula II LTD – part Buck Rogers, part cool utility, 100% fun!
- Hannigan High Performance Sidecars – looking like they rolled off the set of the new James Bond movieSpectre, these sidecars are sure to grab attention.
So don’t limit your two-wheel adventures to your solo self. Take a buddy along for the ride.